Edmonds Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal


Request a Quote
To get us started, please fill out the below form and we will get back to you shortly!


    Top-Rated Roof Cleaning Service in Edmonds, Washington

    Your roof protects everything beneath it, including your home’s foundation. Care for your property from top to bottom by maintaining a well-functioning roof, which you can do by keeping it clean and dry to avoid damage and leaks from moss growth. Rainier Window, Roof Cleaning, Moss Removal and Gutter Cleaning provide premier roof cleaning and moss removal services in Edmonds, WA.

    Why Should You Get Your Roof Cleaned?

    Regular roof cleaning helps avoid the need for major roof repair by preventing damage before it happens. In the damp, humid climate of Washington and the Pacific Northwest, moss, mildew, and algae can quickly grow and overtake your roof. Moss and standing water can also make it difficult for rainwater to properly disperse through gutters and drainage systems, further raising the risk of structural damage to your home. 

    Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning offers scheduled cleaning services so you never have to worry about roof cleaning. Routine roof cleaning:

    Extends your roof’s lifespan
    Enhances the curb appeal of your property
    Prevents common roofing problems like leaks

    How often your roof should be cleaned depends on your home’s location and natural surroundings. Contact our roof cleaning experts today for a free quote.

    Moss Removal Service in Edmonds, WA

    Although moss growth may seem harmless, moss on shingle roofs can compromise and displace shingles, cause leaks, and damage the structure and interior of your home. Moss can cause shingles to rise up and away from each other, making the decking of the roof and your home susceptible to leaks. Raised shingles can also be torn off your roof during heavy winds.

    As moss soaks up moisture and dew, it creates a breeding ground for parasites like mites and lichens and can cause rot, mold, granule loss, and damage to gutters and fascias. Persistent moisture trapped by moss can seep through your roof into your walls, your home’s foundation, and directly into your home. You can protect your property and possessions and avoid expensive repairs in the long run by keeping your roof clear of moss.

    Our moss removal professionals in Edmonds, WA use safe, effective methods to rid your roof of moss and debris. We don’t use pressure washers because they can void the warranty on your shingles and cause even more damage than moss to your roof by removing the asphalt granules from your shingles. These granules are what protect your shingles from wear and give them a longer lifespan.

    To remove the moss, we first use a brush to agitate the moss and clear away the debris with a backpack blower. Our moss treatment is a pet-safe and eco-friendly zinc monohydrate solution that kills all remaining moss and prevents future moss growth. At least 80% of the moss is removed by brushing and blowing, and the remaining 20% is killed by the moss treatment. This method allows the moss killer to do some of the work to prevent over-agitating the roof.

    Don’t worry if it rains after your moss treatment—rain activates the moss killer and spreads it evenly down the roof. Allow 4-6 weeks for the moss treatment to fully kill all moss. If there is any moss left after this time period, let us know so that we can perform another application of moss killer at no charge to you.

    We offer customized scheduled maintenance plans, fair pricing, and free estimates. Contact our trusted roof cleaning professionals to get your roof in tip-top shape.

    Edmonds Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal
    Edmonds Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal

    Why Use a Professional Edmonds Roof Cleaning Company?

    Roof cleaning is a delicate and dangerous process. It is best to leave it to professionals who have the proper tools, treatments, and safety equipment.

    Here are some potential issues with cleaning your roof yourself:

    Harsh tools and brushes can cause damage
    Power and pressure washing can cause severe damage like leaks and granule loss
    The risk of falling off the roof
    Lacking an effective treatment to keep moss from coming back

    For these reasons, hiring a professional roof cleaning company is a worthwhile investment in your home.

    Contact Us for Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal in Edmonds, WA

    If you are looking for top-notch roof cleaning in Edmonds, Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning is here to help you protect your home and everything inside by keeping your roof in pristine condition. Choose us for professional, safe, and effective services that will prolong the lifespan of your roof, prevent structural damage in the long term, and boost your home’s appearance. Contact us today for a free quote.

    Edmonds Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal